- Poster presentations have been scheduled for the second day of the conference. A specific time slot will be allocated for every poster presenter to remain at your respective stations to discuss your presentation with the conference delegates.
- A conference poster is a piece of wall-mounted visual that can communicate your research at a conference, and is generally composed of a title, an introduction to your research, an overview of your approach, your findings (ideally in graphical form), insightful discussion of the findings, significance of the findings and implications. This is only a general guideline and you can use individual creativity to design your posters in a manner that best suits your research.
- Do not try to cover too many things in the poster. Present enough data to support your conclusions.
- Size: Common dimensions for posters shall not be more than A1 size (594 mm wide x 841 mm height/23.4 in x 33.1 in).
- The conference organisers will provide you an assigned board to display your poster. Presenters are responsible for mounting and removing your posters. The display schedule will be made available with the rest of the conference schedule.
Click HERE to download the poster presentation schedule.